Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Danielle Staub: Pop Artist In The Making?

Danielle Staub, New Jersey‘s rabblerousing star, is following in the footsteps of Kim Zolciak and LuAnn de Lesseps by entering the world of pop music. In fact, Staub is currently recording a duet called “Real Close” with singer Lori Michaels, who wrote the track.

“It’s a song about having commitment issues — one person is leaving, the other person is staying,” Staub tells PEOPLE. “It’s called ‘Real Close’ because you want to pull the person closer.”

Staub says there will be five versions of the song, which will be released in about eight weeks. “For the main version, the vibe is very sexy, very raw,” she says. “There’s going to be a dance mix, but the main version won’t be dance.”

But can she sing? “I sang in an R&B band when I was a young teen,” Staub says. “It’s been a long time since I exercised [my musical chops] but when I was sitting down going over Lori’s music, this song grabbed me.”

As for her Real Housewives costars, “I don’t care what they think,” she says of their reaction to her move to become a recording artist. “I don’t have a relationship with them.”

Credit: People

1 comment:

  1. I think this woman is completely delusional, and that's putting it mildly.

    ReplyDelete