Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ramona: Why I Married My Husband Again

On March 14, exactly 18 years to the day after they first walked down the aisle, Ramona and her husband renewed their vows in Manhattan's posh Pierre hotel. "It meant so much to me to do it there," Ramona tells Life & Style, opening up exclusively about the special day. "It's where I originally wanted to get married."

Also very touching to Ramona: Her co-stars, who had been warring with one another all season, put aside their differences to attend the ceremony. "Jill [Zarin] put up a little bit of a fuss, and so did Kelly [Bensimon], but in the end, everyone came and had a wonderful time."

"This past year I've been renewing myself," she says. "I've renewed my career, my look, my friendships. I've renewed myself in so many ways, so I said, 'You know what, I want to renew my vows with my husband!'"

Credit: Life & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment