Friday, May 21, 2010

Jill Says RHONYC Not What She Signed Up For

Bamboozled or just a complainer? Jill Zarin has taken to her Bravo blog and lamented that the “Real Housewives of New York City” is not what she signed up for — literally. She claims the original concept was called “Manhattan Moms” and was promised to be fun and funny, not the dark, drama-filled nightmare that RHONY has clearly become.

Here’s what she says:
When I signed up to be on the show, it was called Manhattan Moms. It was supposed to be fun. Nothing I saw this week was fun nor has it been most of the season. The only “fun” or “funny” scenes for me were with my family. I didn’t want to fight or make up on camera and didn’t want negative energy around me. I still don’t and won’t. I was so disturbed and uncomfortable watching this week’s episode. It is hard for me to watch myself anyway, but this season is so dark and mean-spirited that I don’t feel connected to it at all. We filmed a lot of fun things but most of them ended up on the cutting room floor. There were a few fun or funny deleted scenes online (at bravotv.com) but they too were cut because they were considered “boring” or just don’t fit into the story line.

Does she have a valid point or is she just disappointed with the way she’s being portrayed on the show?

Credit: Babble

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE.. Jill had ZERO problems when she was a good guy on the show. When she claimed war with Bethanny, she didn't know what she was getting herself into via the fans of the show. Now that her only friends are Countless LuAnn & Nutbag Kelly, all of a sudden, it's not what she signed up for. In the words of Crazy Danielle Puhleeze!

    ReplyDelete