Monday, May 24, 2010

Kelly Bensimon: I Was “Bullied” By Housewives

Kelly Bensimon is continuing the damage control after her disastrous blow-up on The Real Housewives of New York City led to speculation that she’s crazy. The former model told People that she’s “not proud” of the way she acted, but then ultimately placed the blame on the other housewives.

Claiming she was the victim of “systemic bullying” while vacationing in the Virgin Islands with the other housewives, Bensimon claims that the real problem was in being stuck on a boat with women who didn’t like her.

“It was four people against one. I go on this trip, I’m trying to be open. I have no expectations. I’m trying to be nice to these women who clearly don’t like me,” Bensimon told People. “But the minute I got on the trip, they went after me. It was constant.”Well, it’s hard to argue with her about the other women not liking her—they certainly don’t seem to. (Although Jill Zarin should be sending her flowers for taking the attention off her and her ill behavior surrounding Bethenny Frankel’s giving birth.)

She added that being away from her daughters, Sea, and Teddy, made a bad situation that much worse.

Who knows? But one thing’s for sure: The Real Housewives of New York City has gone from being that show you happen to catch because its on Bravo fifteen times a week to one you set the DVR for.

Credit: Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment