Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teresa Giudice's Book Is A Best Seller!

Yes, a Real Housewife from New Jersey has a book on the New York Bestsellers list. Teresa Giudice – the one who famously flipped over a table at a dinner party screaming that another cast member was a “prostitution whore” – recently released her book that is apparently selling like hotcakes. And no, it’s not a tome about dinner party manners. She wrote a book about food called Skinny Italian. The mom of four posted on her Twitter account that her book made it to this coveted list. She wrote:
“OMG, OMG, OMG, I just heard “Skinny Italian” made the NYTimes Bestseller list!!! I am literally screaming and crying right now…”
“THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH for the bottom of my heart. Truly, I appreciate your support so much! ♥♥♥ u all!!! I gotta go call my mom…”
And her New Jersey cast mates are ecstatic for her posting on their Twitter feeds:
Dina Manzo: “Teresa’s book is a NY times Best seller! YAYY!!! SO HAPPY FOR HER!! That’s my girl!”
Caroline Manzo: How proud are we of our girl @Teresa_Giudice right now!!!!! NY Times best Seller List for Skinny Italian!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!! xoxo
Jacqueline Laurita – “I am SOOO exited for her.I KNEW it would be a NY times best seller!!!! :0) THAT’S MY GIRL!”
And not only that, but Teresa’s book is number one on Amazon for Italian cookbooks beating out such big culinary names such as Mario Batali, Giada De Laurentiis and Lidia Matticchio Bastianich. And it comes in at number three for cookbooks in general.

Pretty good for a housewife from Jersey. Congrats!

Credit: Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment